Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pitiful "Midweek" Entry

Ugh.  Going back to work has made me EXHAUSTED.  I totally dropped the ball on midweek confessions yesterday.  And honestly?  I don't have it in me to write an entry dedicated to my return to work.  But I will tell you that the first two days have been good.  The kids seem to have missed me.  We've pretty much fallen right back into our classroom routine.  And I have LOVED hanging out with my coworkers again.

That all said, here are some midweek confessions -- a day behind (they aren't that exciting anyway).

-  I absolutely HATED leaving Jacob to go back to work.  I mean, it really was an awful feeling kissing him goodbye in the morning.  But at the same time, I did not miss the constant clean-up of spit-up and those melt-down moments.

-  I feel so guilty for having written what I just wrote up there about not missing some things.

-  I like watching the tv show "Amish: Out of Order".

-  I've been having an awful time with writer's block recently.

I think that last one is painfully evident in this entry.

Sorry I couldn't be much more interesting this time around.

In Jacob news -- he's doing great!  He loves to "stand" on us and "talk" to us.  He's growing so quickly!  Every day with him goes by so fast.  I wish I could freeze time sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment