![]() |
| Nappin' with my penguin wubba... |
Jacob has been such a happy little guy recently (when he's not hungry or tired...). I'm so glad he's having a good time with my dad.
I remembered another confession that I forgot to put in yesterday. We didn't send out birth announcements for Jacob, and I feel sort of guilty about it. I mean, you only have your first child once. And your first son once. And now, if there are any other children, and we send out birth announcements for them, I don't want Jacob to look back and think that we didn't like him or something because we didn't send out an announcement for him. I know. It's a silly thing to feel guilty about, especially because he probably wouldn't look back and think that, but I'm a mom. And a Catholic mom. And guilt is a large part of being those two things (lol).
We're winding down our last full week here at school. Next week is a short week because of the holiday. We start final exams next Friday. Then the week after that, we have a bunch of half days and final exams. I feel like I just went out on maternity leave! I can't believe it's already the end of the school year! I've got lots of things to get done before I can call it quits for the summer though...

Ah the catholic guilt. It gets us every time!! Just do the announcements now. Better late than never. RIGHT!!! You can do them online at Shutterfly or one of those type places.
ReplyDelete