I started a post about my three-day workshop for the Common Core State Standards, but we're leaving for vacation super early tomorrow morning, and I'm in the process of packing myself and Jacob, so I haven't gotten around to finishing it. I've got lists for both of us for what to take, and I've already crossed off a bunch of things. But I'm sure that I've over-packed for myself (I always do). For the record, Erik is essentially already packed (he did that last night). I'm usually better than this... So there will probably be fewer posts than normal around here for the next week/two weeks (I know... how is it possible that there will be FEWER posts than normal???), but when I get back, I'll give you:
- a vacation update
- a Common Core workshop update
- a back-to-school fun update
- and much, much, more!
So be prepared for some
probably boring awesome blog posts!
 |
| Yeah... me and these awesome shades are goin' on vacation. Score! |
No comments:
Post a Comment