Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hair-Raising Advice

I need some help with my post-baby hair.  I've started to get those fine little hairs around my face that you can't do ANYTHING with, and I'm shedding hair like crazy.  Seriously, I run my hands around my hair (like I'm going to pull it back) and my hands are full of strands of my hair.  I'm constantly picking hairs off my clothes, off Jacob's clothes, from my pillow and sheets and sink and shower...  Erik finds my hairs in his socks because my hair gets stuck to his feet when he walks through our room and into the bathroom.  I do laundry, and there's my hair.  WHEN WILL THIS END????  So any advice would be great.  I could definitely use a trim (I haven't had my hairs cut since sometime before Jacob was born) but I don't want to get a huge haircut because with the heat of summer, I want to be able to pull it up and away from my face/neck.  So... what to do... what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment