Monday, July 1, 2013

Sweet Summertime

Guys, it's July.  I've got about a month and a half (ish) left to my summer vacation -- but it feels like it's going by so quickly. 

Too quickly.

Jacob and I fill our days with walks, reading books, playing in the water table, and acting silly.  He is just so much fun right now.  I know I say that every time I post something pertaining to him, but that's because it's insanely true. 

So here are some things that are puzzling me right now...

What in the heck is BB cream?  And now there's CC cream or something?  I just don't get it.

Why does perfume cost so much money?  My Ulta flyer came in the mail today and they were advertising perfume for $89!  Holy bejeebus!  What's so special about it that makes it cost so much?  The name?  The packaging?  I'll stick to my Bath & Body Works spray, thanks.

We're in the middle of watching War Horse right now.  I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be overly gruesome or bloody -- and it's not quite like Band of Brothers or Saving Private Ryan bloody -- but I guess any movie that involves war isn't going to be sunshine and daisies (duh).  I just hope horse 1 makes it.  Movies that involve animals or kids dying make me cry.  And I'm pretty sure horse 2 is going to die.  So I'm starting to cry.

I'll leave you with this...





No comments:

Post a Comment