I'm going to link up with E over at E, Myself, and I for some...
- I strongly dislike the fact that I'm seeing back-to-school commercials and stores stocking back-to-school items already. I'm not going to lie -- in the past, I have LOVED when those ads started and stores started stocking all those fun things like pens, pencils, and loose-leaf paper. But to start this at the end of June/beginning of July? When we've been out of school for barely 3 weeks? I don't think so. I thought it was bed enough when stores started advertising and stocking for Halloween in August and Christmas in October, but I think this might be reaching a new low. I'm just not ready yet. Talk to me in about 2 or 3 more weeks...
- I'm so excited for MTV's re-airing of Laguna Beach and The Hills. I loved those shows when they originally aired (don't judge), and last year I got to watch the re-airs when I was on maternity leave and then again over the summer. The LC/Heidi drama (and later Kristin/Heidi drama) is too good to pass up. And Speidi? Well, shoot. Count me in!
- I keep having these great visions of me sitting down to do some school work when I put Jacob down for his naps. I went to the state department's common core workshops last week and got all jazzed up about close analytic reading (yeah, I'm a nerd). I wanted to dive back into some of the books my kids will read this year and start pulling passages and getting lessons together (apparently, I'm a super nerd). And this always sounds so great in my head. Yet when I get my darling child down for a nap, do I start on school work? No. Instead, I sit down and check to see what's happening on Facebook and in the blog world. Fail.
- I finally ironed some clothes yesterday. After a few months of them piling up on the banister outside our bedroom. My husband should be pleased. After all, they were his clothes.
So, what do you have to confess?

No comments:
Post a Comment