Monday, July 8, 2013

Hair Raising Thoughts

I'm in a haircut rut.  This is me now (well, in May...):
Me, Abe, and my baby boy
Some days I wear it curly:

And most days, it ends up in a pony-tail or a knot, looking not so awesome, because I have short layers in the front and they don't stay pulled back very well:

So I want a change.  I liked how my hair was last summer around this time:


And I'm thinking of going back to that.  I figure that I can wear it straight or curly.  I won't be able to pull it into a pony-tail anymore, but I can always pull the front sections back.

So this is my haircut issue.  I seriously contemplated a pixie cut, kind of like this:
Source: Pinterest
or this:
Source: http://trendstylee.com/hot-celebrity-short-hairstyles.html
but Erik isn't too keen on something that short.



So... thoughts?  I'm not a very stylish person on my own...

1 comment:

  1. I'm late on commenting, so you may have already made your choice, but I'm having the same dilemma! I really want to chop all of my hair off (it is at a very annoying stage right now), but I think the hubby is more terrified than I am! I have a really round face, so I'm a little anxious about short hair, but I want it! What did you decide? Did you go for the pixie?

    ReplyDelete