Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another Week, Another Midweek Confessions!

Time to link up with E, Myself, and I for another round of

-  I'm up in Pittsburgh for a few days to visit my family.  For some reason, whenever I'm here, I'm able to stay up and awake until much later at night.  I mean like, I can stay awake until 11pm with no problems.  When I'm at home, I'm crashing on the couch at 8:30pm.  Not sure what this says about me...

-  I got my hairs cut!  I'll have a picture of it in a later post.  I always feel so much better after a hairs cut.  It's like all of my problems are lifted for a short period of time.  Anyone else have that feeling?

-  When I travel, I have this need for everything to go smoothly.  As soon as something goes wrong, I start to freak out a little.  So I'm starting to get a little panicky about our vacation next week.  We're taking Jacob on his first flight, and I'm more than a little anxious about it.  I'm trying to stay calm, but it's tough.  And yes, I know that people fly with small children all over the place, every day.  But that doesn't really help me.

-  I'm ready for fall weather.  This heat and humidity is not making me happy.


Keep checking back for some fun updates, including:
  • Hairs cut post
  • Visit to Pittsburgh
  • Jacob's 17 month post
and so much more!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the hairs cut! I have an appointment next week and I think I'm going to chop it all off in a major way. Some say that a dramatic haircut signals a life shift for a woman. I'm with you; I'm ready to shift towards the cool fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO with you on the hot weather!! Two more months... Two more months... :) Can't wait to see the haircut!

    ReplyDelete