I'm not planning on doing a 5k or a marathon, although maybe running to train for a 5k would keep me motivated...
Anyway, I saw this on Pinterest a while back:
![]() |
| http://healthy-living.global-endeavor.com/ |
And then again, maybe I'm just crazy.
But I need to get in better shape. I lost all of my Jacob pregnancy weight a few months after he was born, and while I'm fitting comfortably into my old clothes, I wouldn't mind being a size or two smaller still. It's not for cosmetic reasons -- I only feel "okay." I'd much rather feel "good." Or even "great." I want to make sure that I'm healthy and can easily keep up with Jacob as he goes running off. Gym memberships don't work for me. We take some nice walks in the evenings, but I was thinking that maybe I could try running in the mornings. After all, we have that sweet jogging stroller -- it's just begging to move at a faster pace...
Also, not that I want Jacob to grow up any faster than he already is, but I thought this was some good-looking toddler bedding for him:
![]() |
| http://www.carters.com/carters/Bedtime-Hero-4-Piece-Toddler-Bedding-Set/V_6353416,default,pd.html?dwvar_V__6353416_color=Color&cgid=carters-toddler-boy-bedding&start= |
Now I need to start thinking about what I want for my birthday...


No comments:
Post a Comment