 |
| The trick to getting this kitty to sit still? A treat in the form of a bottle... |
This little kitty didn't sit still long enough for me to get any really great pictures. The majority of the shots I did get are either (a) of him crawling away from me, or (b) an orange blur. This is probably going to be the story of my photography life for a while now. Sigh. I always have such great dreams of getting nice shots of a smiling, happy, cooperating child. I should know better. Really. I should.
We did not take the little guy trick-or-treating this year. I think he's still a little young, and while I would LOVE to have some Halloween candy, I just couldn't really justify it in my mind. So next year, when he's walking, we'll haul him around the neighborhood and get some goodies.
 |
| I'm outta here. I need me some candy. Or milk. |
So we made it through Hurricane Sandy with no real issues. Our lights flickered here and there, but we never lost power, and we didn't have any major flooding. Obviously, we were very lucky. Watching the news these last two days has been absolutely heartbreaking. I can't imagine what it's like to be in NYC or New Jersey right now. Such devastating loses there. We were out of school on Monday and Tuesday, and a few of our schools were still closed today because they didn't have power back on yet. There was also some of the typical flooding along the bay, which was expected. But I don't think we got hit nearly as hard as what was originally thought. And that's okay by me.
 |
| What do you mean we can't go outside and play today? |
In more frivolous news... I have no idea how I have gone so long without a pair of skinny leg jeans. Seriously. Why was I never informed of their general awesomeness earlier? I wore a pair to work today, and a bunch of people asked me if I lost weight. And a lot of the girls told me that my pants were pretty fabulous. It takes a lot for high school girls to compliment their teacher on something she wears, so I definitely took that compliment and kept it. So really, who knew? Well, obviously a bunch of peole did...
There isn't a whole lot of substance here right now, and I'm okay with that. In fact, this is all I have at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment