I am so inspired by the people who can update a blog on an almost daily basis. How do they find the time? If you are one of those people, please tell me your secret. I barely find time to give Jacob a second bottle and fit in an extra pumping session during the day (for the record, he takes a bottle before he goes to bed).
I'm considering revising the content of this blog and moving from strictly Jacob updates to just all things related to him and around him. So that would include general thoughts and updates on what's going on in our lives, as well as his, and random musings on miscellaneous topics. But I promise I wouldn't go off on a tangent on something and become totally boring. I'll try to keep the content interesting :-)
I've been reading the blog of
this person and have been inspired by what she writes and how she structures her blog. Of course, it helps too that I feel like I have so much in common with her... She
is was a high school English teacher (she's a testing coordinator for the school now). She's a first-time mother to a baby boy. She's close to my age. She lives just a few hours away. She seems to struggle with some of the same things I'm struggling with. I found her by chance through a Pinterest post. I was looking for something on secondary classroom organization and stumbled on something she had written. And I've been engrossed in the blog ever since. And somehow, she finds a way to post on a regular basis. I love her Wednesday concept of "Midweek Confessions." I might sort of follow suit and try something similar. In any case, I encourage you to check out her blog as well.
So here's to attempting something outside my comfort zone. We'll see how this goes. If nothing else, it should be an "interesting" idea that maybe comes to fruition.
 |
| My little distraction |
hes got a great smile.... what a sweet baby!
ReplyDelete