Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year in Review

It's time for everyone's favorite blog post -- the year in review!  Like last year, you're getting a little photo collage for each month.  I think it was Emily at Life {Im}perfected who got me started on this kind of review.  Jacob has grown so much in just a year's time.  I feel like he looks like such a baby still in the pictures from earlier in the year, and now he looks so much more like a little boy.

  

















It's been a good year, but a bit of a rough year towards the end.  I'm looking forward to 2014, and hoping that it brings some brighter spots.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite picture is definitely the one of Jacob levitating the ball. He has such amazing powers! Also, 2014 will definitely be a brighter year. I can already confirm that you will see my face most days of the week, so that, in itself, should be pretty sparkly. Here's to a fantastic New Year filled with love, peace, and Pope Francis.

    ReplyDelete