Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks Giving

Happy Thanksgiving!  It was a rough day with Jacob, but of course I'm still, and always will be, incredibly thankful for him. 

The day of miserable baby actually started yesterday.  He was wound up (not really sure why) and he had a hard time going to sleep.  Then he woke up around 1am and just didn't want to go back to sleep.  Erik has been sick, so I tried to let him get as much rest as he could and went to take care of the little guy.  But there was no soothing him.  I finally had to bring him to bed with us, which helped a little.  But it was a restless night.  Then he was up at 5am screaming and wanting a bottle.  Ugh.  I'm exhausted.  He was in a foul mood for the rest of the day and very mommy clingy.  So it was especially tough visiting family today who, understandably, want to spend time with him.  And of course, I have no picture of him in his cute Thanksgiving outfit because (a) he was a pill all day, and (b) he wet through his diaper before I could try to set anything up.  Guess I'll just have to put it on him in the next few days and take a picture and pretend it's Thanksgiving again.  Hahaha.

But even with a crabby baby, it was still a nice holiday, and I ate too much.  I hope that you all had fabulous days and ate too much food, too :-)  I have so much to be thankful for.  I tend to forget that.

A much happier baby at the end of the day.  Beyond thankful for these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment