Friday, November 23, 2012

9 Month Screamer

I'm typing this one-handed because I have a formerly fussy sleeping baby napping on my shoulder.  He woke up from a half-hour nap screaming at the top of his lungs.  It was like an "I'm in a horrible amount of pain" scream, but Erik and I couldn't see anything outwardly wrong.  We brought him back downstairs, where he continued to scream, and he eventually crawled into my lap and laid his head down.  And continued to scream.  But then he started to doze off.  And scream.  And doze.  And scream.  And now he's finally asleep on my shoulder and I'm not messing with that.  I really have no idea what is making him scream like he has been for the last day or two.  I keep blaming teeth coming in, but I have no idea for sure.  It's so frustrating.

So this little guy turned 9 months old last week.  He had his 9 month check-up this past week.  He's weighing in at 22 pounds and is 28 inches long.  He's short and stumpy.  And he has a big head.  Seriously.  It was measuring in the 93rd percentile or something. 

Likes:

  • crawling around and getting into everything
  • standing
  • "cruising" along furniture
  • cleaning off table-tops
  • feeding himself
  • playing with mommy and daddy
  • being outside
  • veggie straws
Dislikes:
  • naps (unless he's at daycare)
  • not being able to do what he wants, when he wants
  • when mommy or daddy leave the room for a minute

No comments:

Post a Comment