Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One Month!

Jacob is one month old today!  I'm amazed at how quickly these four weeks have passed -- and at how much my little guy has already grown!  We go to the doctor next week for his one month check-up, so we'll see how much he weighs and how long he is.  But in the meantime, I can already see he's getting those chubby baby arms and legs.  He holds his head up surprisingly well when we hold him or when we have him "sit" with us (tummy time is paying off!), and he's become more and more vocal with his coos and his ahs and ohs.  He's holding his focus on whatever objects catch his attention (pictures in frames are very popular -- I think it's the reflections he sees), and he looks us in the eye more when we talk to him.  It's so exciting and fun to watch him as he discovers his world.

Hey there mom!  How's your morning going?


No comments:

Post a Comment