Oops.
I think I last left off with a vacation update. And since then, there was work, and Halloween, and Thanksgiving, and a new baby, and now Christmas.
Sheesh.
In September, we went to the pumpkin farm for some fall fun. We didn't get a pumpkin then because it was too early. It was more of a "let's go check it out because we've got a great deal on admission" kind of trip. Jacob loved all of the slides and the big bounce pillow.
Jacob started at his new preschool in September. He goes two days a week, and he loves it. We love it, too. His teachers are great and they've always got something fun planned for his class.

For Halloween this year, we invited our families to our house, as well as one of my co-workers and her kids (we usually go to their house for trick-or-treating). Jacob wanted to be a lion this year. So I did what I could with a brown hoodie and sweatpants. It turned out pretty well (I think). The kids were pretty cute.


And trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood was pretty awesome.
Thanksgiving happened. It would have been our year to go to Pittsburgh, but with me being essentially a week away from my due date, we stayed in town.
And then, before I knew it, it was delivery day. And just like that, we had a new baby and our family grew to four.



And in 4 days, we'll celebrate Christmas.
Where does the time go?
Hopefully I'll have some follow-up posts soon, including baby updates.
But no promises :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment