Day 2
Write about one piece of technology that you would like to try this year, and why. You might also write about what you’re hoping to see out of this edtech integration.
I've used an LCD projector for most of my classroom teaching career, with the exception of the first few years where it was just me, a blackboard, and an overhead projector. This year, one of my supervisors said to create a wish-list of things I might like to have in my room, no limits in price. Among other things, I put down a SmartBoard. English class might be a little more enjoyable for some if it were a bit more interactive at times. Well, I won't be getting the SmartBoard, but rumor has it that I'll be getting a Mimio, which is similar to a SmartBoard. I'm not exactly sure what of this I'm getting. I don't have whiteboards in my classroom, so I'm not really sure how it will all work, but I'm looking forward to getting some training on how to use that, and finding ways to incorporate it effectively into daily lessons.
This entry's a short entry, because like I said above, I don't know exactly WHAT I'm getting (or when I'm getting it). Hopefully I'll have more information soon -- and then I can give some updates on how it's all working in my classroom.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete